OM8000(＜8000)New Rock OM8000 IP-telephony system is the latest IP PBX providing a converged solution package of telecommunication (including audio calls, video calls, high-speed fax, telephone conferencing, call recording, and mobile extensions). It satisfies the demand for a distributed network of over 10,000 extensions throughout government agencies and business groups, both of which require at least 1,000 extensions per site.OM8000 supports access for 8,000 users with 800 concurrent calls, demonstrating its powerful call processing capacity. This outstanding performance even extends to its stability, reliability, security, expandability, configurability, and more.
OM8000 meets various telephony requirements, including deployment at a single site of large- and medium-size enterprises, as well as a multi-site telephone network of large corporations and government agencies via internet/VPN. This is made possible by supporting direct connection with carriers via SIP trunk (including IMS), or connection with the carriers or other audio private networks via digital trunk① or analog trunk②, as well as connection to analog telephones, fax machines, POS , IP phones, video phones, softphones on PCs/cellphones/PADs.
Multi-functional with powerful interface- VoIP operations, such as audio, video, fax, conferencing, and recording
- Support for SIP trunking (including IMS), digital trunking①, and analog trunking②
- Various add-on services, including applications for call recording management, telephone conferencing, centralized equipment management, network server system, PMS middleware*, and attendant console system*
- Connection with third-party application systems and secondary development based on API *
High performance and high stability- Distributed architecture that configures an integrated media resource card
- Highly responsive concurrent call processing
- Auto load balancing
Multiple redundancy/backup methods and security protection mechanism- Dual system hot backup with switching time less than 5 seconds
- 1+1 redundancy for power supply/network port/main control card, N+1 redundancy for media resource card with auto load balancing
- Encrypted signaling, media, and data transmission
- Access whitelist, external user authorization, long-distance call restrictions, and more
Flexible deployment, easy operation, and simple maintenance- Centralized single-site deployment and multi-site distributed network
- Centralized equipment management to ensure efficiency operation and maintenance
- Graphical configuration interface
- Detailed alert report via telephone/email③/WeChat④
①Externally connected to New Rock SIP-ISDN trunking gateway (1/2/4 30B+D interfaces per unit)
②Externally connected to New Rock analog trunking gateway (2 to 96 FXO ports)
③④ paired with the New Rock Unified Management System
* Available since the firth quarter of 2019
- Huawei VoIP products are phasing out of the market gradually, many of their industry customers are affected by the changing supply situation. New Rock products have obtained Huawei IMS certificate in 2017, and can perfectly dock with the original Huawei PBX and VoIP gateway products, and can fully replace the old system with the solution that same functioned. Check out how NEW ROCK OM8000 IP PB replace HUAWEI Softco 9500 for high reliable multi-site networking.
- Huawei Airport Solution is mainly used to realize the internal user voice communication in the airport.The whole set of voice system involves multiple modules, each module interconnects through relay and interface to realize the big integration of the whole airport system, which includes office communication voice system, airport scheduling system, airport broadcasting system, eLTE wireless trunking system, recording system and billing system.
- Suitable for government and enterprises with new branches and branches with local outbound call needs; employees that travel a lot.
- By deploying a TTSE SBC, all media streams can be uplinked to the central mirror switch, and the recording server deployed on the central mirror switch can achieve the recording function by capturing the media stream
- With multi-service bearing gradually becoming the mainstream choice for enterprise information technology, operators provide enterprise customers with a variety of service ports of optical cats (ONU equipment), bearing broadband Internet access, enterprise interconnection, voice, network video and other multiple services.
- SIP trunking is a new type of voice service introduced by operators, connecting the telecom operator's voice service platform and the user's telephone terminal in a network way, with the advantages of strong service convergence, low cost, fast deployment and easy maintenance.
Download More Information
- ●Softphone Vs. Deskphone: Which Is B🍷ette♐r For The Organization？
- ●New Rock Efficientꦍ Solution ------ Mobile Cabin hospitals for Cꦜovid-19
- ●Shanghai Public Hospital Case study
- ●Case study------Xiamen Quarantine hotel
- ●Case study------Shanghai Quarantine hotel
- ●Happy new ye♎ar tꦡo dear clients, wishing you a joyful year ahead!
- ●HOHOHO~ New Rock Christmas Gift Is Here!
- NBA买球:●SIP Server Compatible
- NBA买球:●IP Phone Compatible
- ●Enterprise voice and business system convergence
- ●New Rock VoIP Solution with Io🅰T-----Application in Car industry
- ●New Rock NAT Tra♋versal Service now suppor♔t worldwide users
- ●Shanghai public hospital Case study
- ●Your All-In-One IP Office Telephony System
- ●New SMB WiFi Office UC Solution
- ●New Rock OM IP-PBX and Application Online Training Was C♛rowned with Co🐼mplete Success
- ●Super Cost Saver for International Calls: OM paired witꦅh Skype Connect